Gypsum Course Grade 2-4mm 25kg
A high-performance Gypsum granule suitable for use on high-cut turf. Granular calcium sulphate that corrects soil calcium levels and assists in amending soil pH levels. For soils with pH higher than 6.5
- Calcium sulphate wont impact soil pH levels
- Calcium assists in developing strong plant cells
- Strong cell walls help resist impact of pathogens
- Corrects calcium deficiencies in the soil
- Flocculates the soil to improve water and air movement
- Displaces sodium from cation exchange sites
Nutrient Analysis – 21% Calcium (Ca)
Gypsum Course Grade applied once a month to address calcium deficiencies and/or manage sodium build-up from high salt irrigation sources.
Gypsum Course Grade is best applied by a fertiliser spreader to ensure even application. This product is safe for use around children and domestic cats and dogs.
Application Rate – 5-10kg/100sqm.
Rate varies from 5-10kg/100sqm depending on the amount of calcium required, soil type & environment. An accurate treatment rate can be determined from the results of a soil analysis.
25kg bag of Gypsum Course Grade will cover 250-500sqm depending on application rate.
*Note all pricing now includes GST