Numchuk Quad is a non-selective knockdown and residual herbicide to provide effective post and pre-emergent weed control for up to 12 months. Numchuk Quad is registered to control most annual, perennial, and broadleaf weeds. *Not to be used in turf grass areas. 1Ltr of Numchuk can treat up to 500sqm.
Key Features of Numchuk Quad Herbicide
Contains Quad Control Technology, multiple modes of action, reducing potential weed resistance issues.
- Very effective on hard to kills weeds like Fleabane and Giant Rats tail.
- Provides both knockdown and residual control - Reducing need for additional tank mixes.
- Has strong activity on both grasses and broadleaf weeds.
- Provides long term residual control – Up to 12 months or greater.
- Safe to established trees and ornamentals.
*For best results – 20-30mm of water required with-in 2-3 weeks post application.
*Not to be used in turf grass areas.
*Not recommended to be used prior to new turf installations.
Active Constituent - 350g/L Terbuthylazine, 100g/L Glyphosate present as the isopropylamine salt, 60g/L Amitrole, 15g/L Oxyfluorfen
Provides long term residual control – Up to 12 months or greater.
Numchuk is best applied with a backpack or handheld sprayer to ensure even application. Sprayer calibration is recommended.
Application Rate – 200-250mL/100sqm
1Ltr of Numchuk will cover 400 to 500sqm depending on application rate.
*Please note all prices now include GST