Tombstone Duo 500mL
Taking disease control to the next level, registered for the control of 9 turf diseases, including foliar and root pathogens. Containing two strong active ingredients for turf, with differing modes of action. With excellent rainfast properties. 500mL of Tombstone Duo can treat up to 2500sqm.
Registered for the control of Anthracnose, Brown Patch, Winter Fusarium, Helminthosporium diseases (including White Helmo), Leptosphaerulina, Curvularia, Dollar Spot and ERI (Ectotrophic Root Infecting Fungi) diseases.
- Provides curative, protectant and eradicant activity.
- Excellent rainfast properties. Works in all weather conditions.
- Broad spectrum of activity. Registered for the control of 9 turf diseases, including foliar and root pathogens.
- Registered for the control of Leptosphaerulina and Curvularia. There are limited registered options for these pathogens.
- Registered for the control of ERI diseases, both from a curative and preventative basis.
- Provides contact, translaminar, mesosystemic, and systemic activity, providing inside-out disease protection.
- Contains two strong active ingredients for turf, with differing modes of action.
Active Constituent - 200g/L Tebuconazole + 100g/L Trifloxystrobin
Tombstone Duo is best applied with a backpack or handheld sprayer to ensure even application. Sprayer calibration is recommended.
Application Rate – 20mL/100sqm
500mL of Tombstone Duo will cover 2500sqm.
*Please note all prices now include GST