For the selective control of Annual Winter Grass in Blue Couch, Common Couch, Bent, Buffalo Grass, and Brown Top turf and lawns. *Do not use on kikuyu or fescue. 1Ltr of Poachek can treat up to 6660sqm.
Features of Poachek
- For use on turf areas
- Safe on Buffalo, bent grass, Common Couch grass, QLD Blue Couch
- Do not use on kikuyu or fescue
- Poachek is only a post emergent
Get the best out of Poachek by following these tips
- Apply on dry turf
- Allow turf to dry for at least 24 hours before watering or rain
- You may need to re-apply 2-4 applications every 10 - 14 days when the winter grass is established, and seed head is present. Best to apply newly germinated weeds
- Do not mix with anything except Blazon (non-staining dye spray indicator).
Active Constituent - 175g/L Endothal
Poachek is best applied with a backpack or handheld sprayer to ensure even application. Sprayer calibration is recommended.
Application Rate – 15mL/100sqm
1Ltr of Poachek will cover 6660sqm
*Please note all prices now include GST